Here you can find important information about about the Banana Republic credit card login, making payments, reaching customer service, rewards program and how to apply. Read on, whether you’re a current Banana Republic credit card holder or someone interested in signing up.
Note: Banana Republic credit cards have recently transitioned to Barclays from Synchrony Bank as the card-issuing partner.
Online Account Access
Don’t have an account? You can sign up here for the Banana Republic gift card.
Customer Service – Questions and Pay By Phone
The number to call for Banana Republic credit card customer service regarding questions and for payments is 1-877-523-0478.
Credit Card Payment Address
Banana Republic Credit Card
P.O. Box 13337
Philadelphia, PA 19101-3337
Banana Republic Card Member Benefits
- Receive 20% Off on your first purchase when you open a new Banana Republic Rewards Credit Card. Exclusions apply.
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent with your credit card when you shop with the following brands: GAP, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on purchases using the credit card outside of the core brands (Starting 2/1/23)
- $0 annual fee
- free shipping on orders over $50
There are three tiers of cardmembers with varying benefits.
- Core: Less than $500 annual brand spend
- Enthusiast: $500 – $999 annual brand spend
- Icon: $1,000+ brand spend
Is the Banana Republic Credit Card Right For You?
It depends on your spending habits. The Banana Republic credit card has some great perks, like 20% off your first purchase and 5 points per dollar thereafter, but it only makes sense if you’re going to be using it frequently.
So if you’re a regular at Banana Republic and know you’ll be taking full advantage of the discounts, then go for it! Otherwise, there are probably better options out there for you.
About the Brand
Banana Republic is a chain of stores founded in 1978 by Mel and Patty Ziegler. The store sells clothing and accessories for men and women. It was originally conceived as a safari-themed clothing store, but it has since evolved into a more mainstream retailer.
The chain has been owned by several different companies over the years, including The Gap and GIII Apparel Group. Currently BR has over 500 stores worldwide and is headquartered in New York City. The company has remained popular with shoppers thanks to its trendy clothing and affordable prices.
You Might Also Like: